Thursday, May 04, 2006

To live instead of exist...

/

The Goals of the “Papalagui” (just used the word “papalagui” because I think it fits perfectly here ) : people living by the concept that ” Men`s Freedom” consists in CHOOSING HIS/ HER OWN SLAVERY !
They work 8 hours a day (those who live In countries with efective Labour Laws) , but with the goal of being promoted inside their souls , therefore working then 12 hours a day!
They get married , and start having no time for themselves !
They seek God , and they feel compelled to go to cults , and religious cerimonies! -

Everything that is important in this life – LOVE / WORK / FAITH - turns out to become a too heavy burden !

-

It doesn´t have to be that way …
Let`s look inside ourselves with “HUMBLE and TRUTHFUL seeking eyes” , and not “SUCESSFUL Seeking eyes ” !
Let`s find out what trully makes us happy and balanced , and not what fashion , family,frustration , or other outsider situation might induce us to determine what is better for us!

Unfortunatly , It is my belive that we from stage to stage…
And maybe that`s how it ought to be…
The soul of a 18 year old person , is not the same as when he reaches the age of 50 !

The priorities are diferent , and that is normal…

All we can hope is that he learns fast that those 12 hours have a great price he has to pay later on ! The indiference towards his inner self or the True Essence of God , is not scheduled cerimonies , but eveywhere , anywhere !

That there is a LIFE , outside his EXISTENCE !

HOPE FOR ALL OF THOSE IN THE MACHINE !

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Prism said...

what a lovely insight!...

inspiring...you made me smile and think of what I deem important in my life right now...

05 May, 2006  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Dear Kalie

I understand this very well! I have been part of the machine for a very long time and did not step away from the worst of it (18 hour work-days) until I was almost broken (late 2001). It was not even for promotion. I just was not able to say "No" and thought that I HAD to do all of it to keep my job.

These days it is a bit different. I am still partly functioning within the system but now - as a freelancer - I have my own timetable. And that is good even though there is still too much work sometimes.

I also agree with you when you say that we all are going through stages. of an inner development. How long these stages are and where we go within one life is - as I believe - individual. But walking the path we are. All of us.

Thank you for being around, Kalie!

Love
Ben

09 May, 2006  
Blogger ACP ( AKA KALIE ) said...

You ; dear Lux , You have such a sensitivity from the things I already saw and red on your blog...
So beautifull , so touching , so "right in the spot"...
Thank you for apreciating what I do in this litle corner...
Because what i`m sharing , I´m sharibg with LOVE for everyone who reads it, and this is a PIECE OF LOVE FROM ME TO YOU , and to all that read this...

BEN : I just want to say that , as so many of your caring friends , you too have are in my mind and in my heart ! I Know things haven`t been easy for you...But if you can feel a bit of LOVE in this humble corner ,I will feel happier...
Because We can say what we want in this faceless machine, but you can also feel the LOVE between the lines that are writen...I Know I can feel...I know you can as well!

10 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home