Thursday, April 06, 2006

STAMP AWAY !!!!

/

That`s the only “luggage” what you`ll take when you`ll leave this Eartlhy Home !
Life is where is everywhere…
“Home” for me is my family ….not a house or a place !
I found out more about me by leaving my “house” , than I would have by not going anywhere !
So>>>>travel…
Ah ! NOT AS A TURIST !AS A TREVELLER !
Meaning…live in local houses, eating local food ( with the due care and restrictions that our brains dictate…that`s why we have them) ; live the local traditions …
In one sentece : be one of them ( the local people ) !
Then you will see that you were in bondage when you just had your street to walk !
Then you will confront yourself with things and concepts you knew before and others , so strange to you ,as the light and the darkness !
And RIGHT THERE , inthat place , in that moment …You will FILL A GAP THAT YOU DIDN`T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD !!!
AND now imagine HOW MANY GAPS YOU HAVE , AND YOU DON´T KNOW ?
Only by confronting your ” YOU ” with ” THE REST OF THE WORLD ” !
You will NEVER BE COMPLETE , or know your limits , tastes, preferences, dislikes , until you leave your shell !
So Stamp , stamp , stamp … Drink , eat , breath life !
It is there for you , and if you are A TRAVELLER , it will not cost you that much !

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Kalie, your last post made me think. And so does this new one. This is good. It is how it should be. And I agree with the "core" of both of them.

But I do not agree with the anger. I might be wrong but I think that you ARE angry at the world, or some people, for not seeing what you see. Not reacting. Not helping.

And I wonder if - maybe without wanting to do so - you take on the position of a judge!? I FEEL, I do NOT know, that you communicate: "If you do not see it my way you are wrong."

Kalie, that is dangerous, even if you are right in many moments.

I think it was Voltaire who said: The truth is like a coat. You can gently offer it to people and they might wear it But if you slap it in their face they will refuse it.

I have made the mistake of slapping my truth into peoples face as a "You MUST" many times WITHOUT realizing it at the time. I still walk into that trap sometimes.

Be gentle, Kalie, please be gentle.

Everyone has their own program and timetable. Your heart might be pained by the slowness of change. And you are to be loved for your compassion. But give people time as you must give yourself time. Or you will be rejected for being too fast forward.

Also: Speed is dangerous because you might miss a part of the whole picture. Please allow slowing down.

With Love
Ben

07 April, 2006  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Hey, just saw that you said Hello over at my blog! So, you're off now!? Have a great time!

Til then, my friend

Ben

08 April, 2006  
Blogger ACP ( AKA KALIE ) said...

TXS !!!And HUGSSS !

KALIE !

08 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home