Wednesday, May 10, 2006

IT`S SO EASY TO LET IT HAPPEN...

/

“Oh, I didn`t mean to !!!Not intencionally !”, “That`s not the way I am”...”I Never Realized I`m Doing That ! ”...”Am I doing That?”...”No , I do it out of Love !” ... ” Oh My , Oh Me , Is that what is Happening? Noo ! ”
:)))
There is no telling when , how or why it may happen !
It just happens with a higher or lower degree of intensity !
TO LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE , WHEN PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE LOVED AND THINGS TO BE USED !
Sometimes we just go half way…WE LOVE THINGS .
IT`s a natural fact of life , specially if you`re a person of habits, to love things…buy them, collect them , HAVING THEM !
And with all the direct and subliminar publicity , how can you escape?
The other half…is relative…We all use eachother somehow !
Since those relations happen in a healthy way …it´s good for all !
The nightmare happens when they both get together >>>loving things above people…Using people like they were less than things (the junk kind of things , not the one they value ) !
I `ve used the word “nightmare” above !
When you`re being used this way , you seem to be sleeping , with no waking up ,just enduring the pain , like it is something “normal”...You can “sleep like this for years , a lifetime , and you never realised what happened to your YOU !
Sometimes, somebody close to you , or your
Own Self tries to wake you up , but you will only listen IF you`re not too “sleepy” to realize what is happening…
Very rarelly the “users” stop , because it`s confortable to them , and aparently to you as well…nor not!
This will be a burden you will carry all your life , even if you get up , and get out of bed…

If you`re AWAKE ( totally) it will be a constant pain…
If you`re ALIVE (to live instead of exist) , you will find a way out to turn that pain into strengh … And you`ll probably be stronger and aware of dangers than the mos of us…

This is all in an ultimate degree…
Usually the collors are more pale , with faded frontiers…
That`s where MOST people are…
What shall we do about it?
Because in so many times we are the BOTH entities >>>the one who uses , and the one who is used !
If we have THAT AWARENESS , God Bless you …Be your self police person…In favour of the victim , wich is YOU , or against the user , wich is you !!!
A Pure Heart and a setted Mind will help you…
Ultimatly…To begin…LOVE WILL HELP YOU !
WILL HELP ME
WILL HELP US ALL

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Prism said...

There have been so many moments that I have been used..knowingly and unknowingly...here have even been moments when I allowed myself to be used...And moments, regretfully..when I was the one who used others for my benefit...

I feel diminished...somehow...whenever it happens.

AWARENESS...at least I think I am slowly gaining...awareness...

18 May, 2006  
Blogger ACP ( AKA KALIE ) said...

LUX : We all feel that way in one moment or another...
Coz we are all used , knowingly or not , as you say...
And users...
"Awareness" is really the answer , I think , to avoid sufering...
Hugss..
Kalie

23 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home