Thursday, January 26, 2006

TAGGED !!!

"Free Spirit" by
Hassan Farahani
Well , this "Free Spirit" was tagged by
  • BEN
  • So , dear friend, I`ll "take you up on your call" , and do my best...
    Four Jobs I Had :
    1) Real Estate Sales "Girl " ( Girl because I was 16 ans it was a Summer Job)
    2) Partner in a Fishing Enterprise in Angola
    3) Turist Guide ang Humanitarian Aid ( for Europe and Africa )
    4) Lawyer ( my main practise nowadays )
    Four Movies I Like ( but I would NOT watch them over and over...Ufff) :
    1) "Scent of a Woman " ( I admire
  • Al Pacino`s Work among others )
  • 2)"The Devil`s Advocate" ( Adapted from the great Book Of Morris West )

    3)"Seven"

    4) "The Name of the Rose " ( From The masterpiece of Umberto Eco )

    Four Places I`ve Lived :

    1) Namibe ( Where I was born , in Angola )

    2) South Africa

    3) Portugal ( Algarve and Lisbon )

    4)Peru

    Four TV Shows I love :

    1)None ( If the word "love" is to be taken seriously )

    2)I would live wonderfully without TV

    3)But I confess I watch it every now and then,IF,said, IF,the command is nearby

    4)Then...I see "National Geographic" , "History" , MI5 ( 2 episodes a year), News!

    AH...NOTE : Yes , I "love" something on TV ( besides being "off")...I Love " Stewey" from "The family guy"...what a sense of analisis and manipulation...wow !

    Four websites I visit on a daily basis :

    1) On a Daily (and night shifts ) basis I have to W-O-R-K , more than I would like

    2) So the Net is basicly an work instrument where I navigate through Law and News websites, mostly in portuguese...

    3) But In the end of the day , I visit some blogs , that I like particularly (wich I enjoy like an art exibit , or a good book ,and many times....both ...)

    4) And Newspaper an Tv websites , from all around the world ( I don`t watch TV, remember? )

    Four of My favorite foods :

    1) Avocado...Ohhh....Can`t think of it ...salty...sweet...everyway !

    2) If we go to a wider range of "food" concept ...I `d say...Angolan Cuisine....

    3) Portuguese (From North to South )

    4) Brasilian

    Four Places I`d rather be right now :

    1) Somewhere in Sahara Desert , near a fireplace , away from any civilization, with a drum on my hands...

    2)Somewhere in Latin America, climbing to places where the Inca and Maya Civilizations left their mark , like Cuzco , wich is magnificent...

    3) Doing the "Santiago Trail " , Wich I have planned for almost 8 years now...Detail , by detail...

    4)Enjoying the sweet summer breeze of the Island of Santiago , Cap Vert , during the night !

    Four Bloggers Who may consider themselves tagged :

    (this is a dificult one , because , I don`t know that many bloggers, and those I know a bit were already tagged , so i`ll just do what i can here ....

    (Hey, Stranger, consider yourself tagged....something like that...lol...ok ...)

    1) MARI

    2) CARLY

    3) LIA

    4) Read "Olé" Post - The red one above :))))

    I Just Took a litle tour around the Blogs I could find more interesting , And I selected these...

    I hope that you , Mary ,Carly , Lia , and Chez acept take up the challenge to say a bit about yourselves if you`re into it ...thank you :))

    Yours,

    Kalie !





    4 Comments:

    Blogger Ben Harcos said...

    Wow, you really went all the way! Thank you!

    27 January, 2006  
    Blogger ACP ( AKA KALIE ) said...

    How Could I not ? :)))
    And It was just now...I guess Because it was meant to be :)!
    But Remember , I Don`t have too much practise in these things, although I learn fast...Just have to research a litle...
    Hugs
    Kalie

    28 January, 2006  
    Blogger carlybish said...

    Hey, thanks for the promo Kalie. It's much appreciate. I'm kind of tight for time, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get around to the challenge very quickly. But I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate being appreciated! I like your photos.

    carly.

    02 March, 2006  
    Blogger Lia said...

    Hi, Kalie. Thanks for including my blog in your list. I seldom update it now because I rarely have the time, but I'm flattered that you took the time to read what I have posted. The challenge seems interesting; I'll blog hop to see what I can find. Thanks again! =)

    18 March, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home