Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SWEET SISTER



Sweet Sister
I Remember You
As I Told You I Would
Conversations on the Front Porch
Of the Wooden House
Were we could Talk Looking at the Sea
Side By Side
Just Looking at the Sea
Letting Loose Our Thoughts
And Our Silences
Sharing Intimate Confessions
Things of The Soul
Without Looking at Eachother
The Words Coming Out So Freely
So Natural
True to Our Feelings
You Had Your Pains
I Had Mine
You had Your Joys
I Told You Mine
After Days
When Trust Was Mutual
You Shared the Secrets of The Tribe Women
Those Who are Told Only to Women
The Rituals
And as I Was Hearing Your Voice
You Had My Silence
And You Took Me To The Women
And I Sat With Them
And What I Learned Is Still Sealed Till Today
As I Promised
How You Are Rich
Sweet Sister
And Made Me Richer
The Jewels You Gave Me
No One But Yourselves
Could Possibly Give Me in This Big Wide World !
I LOVE YOU ALL !
YOU AND ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
AND THAT`S ENOUGH FOR US !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home