Tuesday, January 24, 2006

THE PORTRAIT IN THE PURSE


This Was Yours
You Allways Carryed it in Your Purse
Because I was not with you in The Flesh
I was In Another Place , Country , Continent...
You Had Me In a Piece a Paper
Wich I Found After You`re Gone
Still In The Same Place...
In Your Purse
I Kept It Because It Helped You Through My Travels
I Know You Prayed a Lot For Me
Two Years have passed this Month
And You Were the Last to Leave
YOU`RE ALL
On The Other Side
And I`m Walking This Earth Alone
No Blood Links Left
But Now
None of you SWEET DEARS need any piece of Paper
Because You Can All See Me Here
Surely Still Praying For Me
And I Know You`re All Happy on the Other Side
So ...
There`s No Reason For Me To Be Unhappy...
On The Other Way Around...
I`m Happy for You
I Hope You`re Still Learning There
As You Did Here
And I`ll Be There Someday
As We All Will
Keep Up With The Good Work As I`m Trying Here !

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Harcos said...

My very best friend passed away in the 90s. My mother went in 1985. I have since had the good fortune of hearing of both of them (and my grandparents) again on several occasions via Spirit communication. They are doing fine and - in the beginning that was quite a surprise to me and it still is help - are very much aware of all the things happening in my life. And besides sending very practical information they have made sure that I know they love me.

So when you write of those gone before you and you say that they think of you. When you say you KNOW that they are around and that they see you ...

Well, I know what you are talking about. And I agree.

26 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home